Atlanta or Remote (Full-time)
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Growth team to help us make our users successful across our entire product suite. We’re a team of engineers, designers, and product managers that embrace the scientific method, enjoy analyzing data, and view the product experience through a prism of user psychology and behavioral science. Our main areas of focus are around activating the user onto our product, helping deepen their level of engagement, and increasing user monetization.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll
- Top-to-bottom ownership of Growth projects, including doing technical design, writing readable and extensible code, and monitoring post-release analytics
- Contribute both front-end and back-end code across our highly technical platform that empowers hundreds of thousands of people, and serves millions of page views an hour
- Collaborate with our team of top designers and engineers in an autonomous, supportive environment
- Execute growth experiments using internal A/B testing framework
- Analyze data, find patterns, make recommendations, and share results
- Be a part of the hypothesis building, testing, and analyzing
That being said, these role responsibilities are just the start! At Homely, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to tackle passion projects directly related to Homely.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Software Engineer if you:
- Have significant experience (4+ years) in engineering scalable, multi-tenant environments
- Experience in React.js/Angular.js is a plus
- Demonstrated experience making data-driven decisions
- Curiosity about growth, metrics, and an outstanding user experience
- Understanding of data design and modeling
- Built and worked on complex web applications
However, even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
Atlanta, GA (Full-time)
Performs a wide range of secretarial and administrative duties to assist with the planning, management, and coordination of the department's overall objectives. Position is characterized by the need for initiative and the ability to problem solve. Incumbent must be able to tactfully and effectively communicate company policies and procedures to employees, executives, consultants and other individuals both within and outside the company.
This involves supervising and training other staff, as well as tackling tasks that could have a dramatic effect on the success of a company.
Executive Assistant Duties & Responsibilities
- Keep records
- Arrange travel plans
- Event planning
- Prepare reports
- Processing expense reports
- Manage vendor & partner relations
- Scheduling meeting
- Three (3) years secretarial experience.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize, exercise independent judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business mathematics and business correspondence.
Atlanta or Remote (Full-time)
Homely is seeking a best-in-class, detail-oriented Digital Marketing Manager to manage all aspects of executing and analyzing paid campaigns across search, Google Shopping, Facebook and Instagram, Pinterest, and programmatic media. Who are you? An avid performance marketer with a passion for the paid digital ecosystem. You have a holistic understanding of shaping performance marketing strategy to drive results while also being able to pull the levers to put that strategy into action. You have an acute knack for identifying areas of opportunity and increasing campaign efficiencies across channels, you are a jack-of-all-trades with Excel, and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty with data analysis! This role requires a team player who is hard-working, self-driven and passionate about digital advertising, with deep experience across multiple channels and exposure to DTC brands.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
- Identify and present new opportunities and areas for growth across our digital marketing ecosystem
- Build & optimize Facebook and Instagram, paid search, Google Shopping, & other paid social campaigns
- Define, monitor and analyze trends in KPIs
- Continually develop & refine our digital marketing strategy
- Actively test & analyze targeting, copy and creative, landing pages and positioning to drive results
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations
- Create weekly reporting outlining performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
- Work closely with graphic design team to develop new creative concepts for iterative testing
- 4+ years of experience within digital marketing, preferably with DTC and/or ecommerce experience
- Hands on experience in campaign trafficking, development, execution, and optimization across Facebook and Instagram and Google AdWords
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail
- High-level Excel proficiency and setting up reporting templates
- Eye for creative and ad copyAmbition and drive to produce great results internally
- Ability to communicate effectively at the executive level
- Strong data analytics and strategy background, including experience using Google Analytics, Looker, etc.
- Comfortable optimizing toward back-end metrics
- Not afraid to get in the weeds, but still able to see the 30,000 foot view
- An eagerness to work as a member of a fast-growing team
-Experience in Google Shopping Ads highly preferred, including Google Merchant Center
- Media planning experience
- Experience with 3rd party management and measurement tools
- Academy for Ads certifications
- Facebook Blueprint certifications
Homely is an equal opportunity employer. We’re dedicated to building a team where diversity in both ideas and identities is not only welcomed, but encouraged.
So we'd especially like to encourage people of color, women, veterans, people with disabilities, and the LGBTQ+ to apply.
While our headquarters are in Atlanta, GA, more than half our team is remote, working from nations ranging from Australia to Lebanon, Poland to Canada. And we work hard to make sure everyone feels included.
We don't have core values, because values mean nothing without action. So these are our core behaviors.
1. Start with customers
We research, interview, test, iterate, and gather feedback — first, last, and always.
2. Practice extraordinary kindness
Because kindness is contagious, and helps us achieve both of our missions.
3. Be radically candid
Inspired by Kim Scott’s book Radical Candor, we care personally and challenge directly so we can improve not only ourselves, but also our product.
4. Move (uncomfortably) fast
The sooner we launch, the sooner we can start learning — and making Homely better.
5. Just fix it
We don't say “if you see something, say something.” We just fix it. Which helps counterbalance our bias for speed over perfection.
6. Lead by serving others
Leadership shouldn't be about ego. It's about enabling others.
7. Dream big
Our mission is bold, so our dreams need to be big too. Even when we tackle small tasks, we do it because they unlock bigger things.
Let's face it: in late capitalism, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt when it comes to leading an impactful, fulfilling life.
We cover 99% of our Platinum-level, $0 deductible health plan for you and any eligible dependents. We also offer insurance for dental, vision, life, a health reimbursement account (HRA), and more.
You know, for when you retire.
Start with 3 weeks of paid time off, plus 8 national holidays. And we all get December 25–January 1 off!
Get up to $1,000 a year in skill development covered, so you can get even better at what you do.
If you’re remote, we’ll fly you out to ATL up to 4 times a year to reconnect with the rest of the team.
Get $380 a month in commuter benefits, plus $100 a month in Lyft credits to help you get to and from work.
Request the gear you need to succeed — MacBook Pro, standing desk, coworking space, etc. — and we’ll make it happen.
Get a $1,000 bonus the first time you take a vacation that's 5 days or longer. That’s right: We want you to take time for yourself.
Don’t live In Atl? You’ll get $380 USD per month to build out your ideal remote working situation, whether it’s a spot at the local coworking space or a hammock you can hang wherever you want to work today.
Every team member gets 4 hours a week to focus on passion projects or education that directly improve professional skills, the product, or the company.
We put our money where our mouth is when it comes to our second mission (the fulfilling lives bit) by giving you $200 USD a month to spend on your favorite flavor of wellness, be it goat yoga, isolation chambers, or a plain ole gym membership.